Appealing to both professionals and beginners, and everything in between, The Movement Studios offers an array of styles and levels to keep you moving. With regular drop in classes for adults, we will keep your technique strong while offering fun, challenging, and exciting classes from our team of award winning instructors.
Our Adult Classes are geared towards anyone inspired to dance! Whether you’re a seasoned pro, just getting back into dance, or brand new to the art form, we’ve got some moves for you.
Barre Fitness with Jacki
Mondays at 7 pm
Get Your 1st Class Free!
- Utilizing dance fundamentals and technique, this Barre Fitness class is for anyone looking to strengthen their core, arms, and legs. No previous dance training is required. This class will help you isolate deeper muscles to get that tone you’re looking for!
Tap with Candace
Tuesdays at 8 pm
- Our adult tap class explores the basic steps and rhythms to make you a confident tap dancer. Through various combinations and exercises in musicality you’ll be tapping your way through town!
Ballet with Megan
Wednesdays at 8 pm
- Work on your lines, stretch, and strength in this ballet class, designed for beginners looking to work on their fundamental technique as well as seasoned dancers wanting to get back to basics.
Hip-Hop with Danny
Thursdays at 8 pm
- Dancers will hone their skills and technique, while hitting the latest trends in hip hop and enhancing their performance quality, freestyle movements, transitions, and musicality.
- Join TMS co-founder, Nicole Klett, to learn some of the secrets of strengthening! This Trim & Tone class is for anyone looking to strengthen their core, arms, and legs. No previous dance training is required. We will focus on different muscle groups through isometric exercises and proper technique to get that summer tone you desire!
Summer Classes starting July 9
Tone & Trim with Nicole Klett
Mondays at 7 pm
If you are interested in taking a style that is not currently offered, please email Nicole@TheMovementStudiosDance.com to be added to our contact list.