Appealing to both professionals and beginners, and everything in between, The Movement Studios offers an array of styles and levels to keep you moving. With regular drop in classes for adults, we will keep your technique strong while offering fun, challenging, and exciting classes from our team of award winning instructors.
Our Adult Classes are geared towards anyone inspired to dance! Whether you’re a seasoned pro, just getting back into dance, or brand new to the art form, we’ve got some moves for you.
Summer Adult Classes
Tone & Trim with Nicole Klett
Mondays at 7 pm
- Join TMS co-founder, Nicole Klett, to learn some of the secrets of strengthening! This Tone & Trim class is for anyone looking to strengthen their core, arms, and legs. No previous dance training is required. We will focus on different muscle groups through isometric exercises and proper technique to get that summer tone you desire!
- Utilizing dance fundamentals and technique, this Barre Fitness class is for anyone looking to strengthen their core, arms, and legs. No previous dance training is required. This class will help you isolate deeper muscles to get that tone you’re looking for!
Fall Adult Classes Starting Back September 4
Barre Fitness with Jacki
Tap with Candace
- Our adult tap class explores the basic steps and rhythms to make you a confident tap dancer. Through various combinations and exercises in musicality you’ll be tapping your way through town!
- Work on your lines, stretch, and strength in this ballet class, designed for beginners looking to work on their fundamental technique as well as seasoned dancers wanting to get back to basics.
- Dancers will hone their skills and technique, while hitting the latest trends in hip hop and enhancing their performance quality, freestyle movements, transitions, and musicality.
If you are interested in taking a style that is not currently offered, please email Nicole@TheMovementStudiosDance.com to be added to our contact list.