Appealing to both professionals and beginners, and everything in between, The Movement Studios offers an array of styles and levels to keep you moving. With regular drop in classes for adults, we will keep your technique strong while offering fun, challenging, and exciting classes from our team of award winning instructors.
Our Adult Classes are geared towards anyone inspired to dance! Whether you’re a seasoned pro, just getting back into dance, or brand new to the art form, we’ve got some moves for you.
Contemporary with Nicole
Mondays at 7
- Dancers will utilize their technique, control, skills, and expression to explore new ways to use the body for story telling and emotive dancing.
Heels with Kelly, Stephanie, and Marcus
Mondays at 8
- Keeping it sassy and sleek, heels classes are taught by rotating instructors who are successfully leading dance in the DMV. Let out your inner diva with us!
Move and Tone
Mondays at 7 – Starting this Summer!
- Utilizing dance fundamentals and technique, this class is for anyone looking to strengthen their core, arms, and legs. No previous dance training is required. This class will help you isolate deeper muscles to get that summer tone you’re looking for!
Jazz with Krista
Tuesdays at 8
- Our adult jazz class explores the energy, musicality, stretch, and basic lines that make jazz a fun and expressive, upbeat style.
Hip Hop with Danny
Thursdays at 8
- Dancers will hone their skills and technique, while hitting the latest trends in hip hop and enhancing their performance quality, freestyle movements, transitions, and musicality.
Ballet … OR … Tap Coming Soon
- If you are interested in taking an Adult Ballet or Adult Tap class please email Nicole@TheMovementStudiosDance.com to be added to our contact list. We will email you when the classes are made available.