Join us for our Hybrid Fall Session!
At TMS our top priority is your family’s health and well being. To align with CDC and VA state guidelines, we have a hybrid mix of in-person and zoom classes. Dancers are required to wear a face mask, bring a yoga mat (for everything except tap), wear shoes for all classes (sorry socks don’t count), and sanitize shoes each day. More info is available here. We are all in this together and sincerely appreciate your patience and support!
Transforming everyday dancers into artists, TMS is not your average competition studio. The philosophy at TMS is geared towards cultivation of artistry while providing steps into the professional world of dance. Welcoming movers of all types – whether you’re new to dance, a seasoned pro, or something in between … we’ve got some moves for you.
Join Us for our Upcoming Movements:
- 10.26-10.31 – Costume Week at TMS
- 10.31 – Halloween – Studio Open!
- 11.1-11.30 – MOVEmber! Celebrate our 5 year anniversary all month long!
- 11.2-11.8 – Studio Pride Week – Rock Your Cobalt!
- 11.9-11.19 – Virtual Parent Observation Week
- 11.25-11.29 – Thanksgiving Break – Studio Closed
- 12.5 – Recital Costume Billing – $90/costume