Monthly tuition is required for all students under the age of 18. Tuition will be automatically billed on the 1st of every month. All accounts require a credit card on file in order to register for classes. For adults, ages 18+, we offer class cards or drop in rates to fit whatever suits your style and schedule.
A once per season, non-refundable $35 registration fee is due at the time of registration along with the first month’s tuition.
For the School Season Session, our dance season runs for 10 months out of the year with a tuition structure based on at least 34 meetings per class over the course of the season. Short months (with only 3 classes) will be balanced by longer months (5 classes) to fulfill the structure of 34 meetings per class from September through June (the final bill is made on June 1st each season).
For dancers who are new to TMS, evals are available by appointment only. To schedule an eval please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Season 2021-2022
August 28, 2021-June 4, 2022
Monthly fee through June 2022:
- 45 mins- $79
- 1 hr – $91
- 1 hr 30 min – $131
- 1 hr 45 min – $146
- 2 hrs – $162
- 3 hrs – $225
- 4 hrs – $280
- 5 hrs – $327
- 6 hrs – $370
- 7 hrs – $412
- Unlimited (8-12 hrs) – $450
*All Youth Dance Classes require monthly tuition
- A non-refundable $35 registration fee is due at the time of registration along with the first month’s tuition. (See above for details)
- No partial or incomplete registration will be processed.
- All tuition is paid monthly by automatic credit card processing. A valid credit card must be provided at the time of registration. Accounts will be charged for monthly tuition on the 1st day of the month and will occur for 10 consecutive months from September through June.
- School Season registration closes February 15 each year.
- Any dancers who are participating in the Annual Revue cannot drop a regular School Season class after April 30.
- All charges that are returned as non-sufficient funds or declined charges will results in a $20 fee and will be added to the bill for the following month.
- Tuition not received in full by the 5th of each month will incur a $20 penalty that will be added to the bill for the following month.
- Outstanding balances that remain on accounts after the 10 month season must be paid in full on the 1st day of the following season.
- We require 30 days notice for withdrawal from a class. For example, if you withdraw from a class December 5th you will still be charged January 1st tuition. Once choreography for the June recital has begun in January, students are strongly encouraged to stay enrolled in the class.
- We do not offer refunds.
- There are no make-up classes if a dancer misses class.
- We follow FCPS for weather related closings except in rare instances. There will be no snow make up classes unless the class count gets below the allotted 34 meetings.
- All parents must sign our waiver and release before a dancer may start classes with TMS.
Dress Code Requirements
- Hair- Dancers should have hair secured away from their face for all styles of dance. All ballet classes require a low or high bun with hair secured away from face.
- Mini Combo Ages 3-4- Pink leotard and pink tights, Needs pink leather ballet shoes
- Hip-Hop/Tumble Combo Ages 4-7- Leotard and tights not required, Wear tight fitted clothing (no baggy t shirts or sweat pants)
- Ballet/Jazz Combo Ages 5-7- Black leotard and pink tights, Needs pink leather ballet shoes and black slip on leather jazz shoes
- Ballet/Tap Combo Ages 5-7- Black leotard and pink tights, Needs pink leather ballet shoes and black slip on or lace up tap shoes
- Levels 1-6 & Teen Hip-Hop- Comfortable clothes dancer can move easily in (no jeans), Needs to wear sneakers
- Levels 1-6 & Teen Ballet/Ballet Barre/Pointe- Black leotard and pink tights, Needs pink ballet/pointe shoes, Ballet bun required for hair
- Levels 1-6 & Teen Jazz/Lyrical/Contemporary- Leotard and tights not required, Wear tight fitted clothing (no baggy t shirts or sweat pants), Needs footpaws or jazz shoes
- Levels 1-6 Tap- Leotard and tights not required, Wear tight fitted clothing (no baggy t shirts or sweat pants), Needs black lace up oxford style tap shoes